Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A hiking we will go

We got out on our first hike of the season. It was short but very sweet and the girls absolutely loved it. Brian and I both got even more excited for this summer when we do lots of camping and hiking hopefully. 
We did the Wildwood trail which takes you up to Pittock Mansion, the view is spectacular up there. 


Looking out over this beautiful city
We had a picnic and the kids played and played and could've kept playing but it was time to head back down and get going.

Tree climbing is Bria's new favorite hobby
Both girls did awesome and besides Reese asking if we would hold her a few times, they didn't complain at all. They did want to stop and eat pretty often but we were fine with that.

Lance and Kayla came up a few weekends ago and we always love having them up. Once again we had some amazing weather so we spent our whole Saturday outside.
Bria is wanting a Bitty Baby and decided to have a lemonade sale...our neighbors were so sweet and many purchased cups of her delicious lemonade.

 Ames was thrilled to be "free" and outside, he would just walk around talking and smiling. I nearly had a heart attack because I didn't want him falling down our driveway onto the pavement, but Lance reassured me to calm the heck down ha! God knew I would be a wreck if I had a boy so he gave me girls. But I sure love my nephews and enjoy them, as long as I don't have to witness any scary falls!

Football (watch out kids, uncle Lance is throwing!)

Lemonade anyone?

No comments: