Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Ordinary

I don't have a lot to update on, things are pretty ordinary here...which is a good thing.
Lately, Reese's favorite thing to do is go to Starbucks and Barnes and Noble. They are connected so after she gets a cake pop and I get a coffee, we shop around Barnes and Noble. First we have to play with the puppets for awhile, then we go look at books and play with the ponies on the stage.
We have gone outside a handful of times in the last 2 weeks or so, the weather has been cold and rainy. Very grateful when we get breaks from the rain and we rush outside to breath that fresh air.
Scooter gang
I took the two littles to the library last week and they had a cute photo booth for Dr. Seuss' birthday.

The rain was still holding off when we walked out of the library so we played near the fountain...
She is getting so old :(


Little model
When Bria gets home from school the girls cannot get enough of her. And Bria is incredible with them, she is kind and patient and caring. Penny adores her and insists on being right next to her while she eats her after school snack, just waiting for her to be done so they can play
 I love hearing them all play together, music to my ears.

 Oh, and I LOVE that Penny let's me do her hair, she is so patient!

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

You are such a good mother. The girls are all so precious