Thursday, March 03, 2016

Fancy pants

Scott and Randi invited us to the Annual Boys and Girls club gala. 
This gala is not only fun, but I LOVE the cause. They always have amazing kids there to share their story and talents. 
A lot of former Trail Blazers play a large role and it's always cool to hear how passionate they are about the club. 

Brian and I were looking forward to it, but a week before Brian found out he had to travel. 
Queue me being calm and graceful about this unexpected international trip.
At least, in my head I was calm and collected. I believe I pouted for a few days and whined a lot. 
But Randi and Amanda assured me I wouldn't feel like the 5th wheel so I decided to go stag.

The day came and I didn't hold back, I ratted my hair until I had as much volume as the 80's, applied a smokey eye, and squeezed into my new favorite dress. 

Girl, you better werk

Party for 1 please

My beautiful girls


We got the attitude

Scott and the ladies (Dusty rushed back to get his jacket)
 The event itself started with a cocktail hour. Scott's sister, Shannon, is on the board so she was a VIP all night :)
She is so sweet and we were able to drag her on the dance floor with us for a song.
Us and Shannon

Our waters had color cubes, fun!

Us with Brian Grant

THE Terry Porter, star struck for sure

They left wine bottles unattended, score
 And it wouldn't be a fun event without a photobooth!

Charlie's Angels
Did I miss Brian? Obviously, it's way more fun when my best friend is by my side. But did I have fun? I sure did and I'm grateful to my friends for making sure I didn't feel alone. They are the best.

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

You are beautiful Lindsey! You eyes are SO BLUE!! You look like your mother.