Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mono E Mono

Nate invited us to tag along with them to Lincoln City for a weekend at their beach house. Bria had a birthday party on Saturday but Brian and I thought it would be fun if just him and Reese headed to the beach and Bria and I stayed home for a girls weekend.
Both girls were thrilled to have one on one time with their parents. Reese woke up bright and early with a smile on her face, all ready for her beach vacation with Daddy :)

I braided her hair the night before so when she woke up it would be all cute and crimped.
And I sent her in Dad's favorite: overalls



 They were both pretty excited to get on the road...
I got pictures throughout the weekend and it sounded like she had the time of her life.
My sweet little beach babe
Charlotte enjoying the beach...clearly Reese had sand in every crevice of her body after this

The beach was super exhausting

A little hot tubing!

While those two were enjoying themselves at the beach, Bria and I had fabulous girl time. Started off the morning by going on a run with Lark and Penny and Will (Lark's brother), they were both nice enough to take turns pushing the stroller. Then we got ready and headed to the store to get a present for her friend, Leah. I dropped her off at the party where she continued to have a blast and I did school clothes shopping for her, thank you Gap and H&M.



I picked her up and we went to the pool at Lark's. It was fun to be with just her and play in the water with her. After swimming we got ready and went to PF Changs. I had a blast going to dinner with just her and she even tried my sushi. She wasn't a huge fan but she didn't hate it, I was just thrilled she tried it.


Mesmorized
After dinner we went and got candy and such from Target and went home to watch Disney's Descendants. She got to stay up late which she said was her favorite part, and then she slept with me in bed. 
Sunday we got her school supplies and backpack which was very exciting for her. She picked an Elsa backpack and lunch bag, that came with a free pair of Elsa gloves. Which the girls have been fighting over ever since. Good thing Reese's birthday is next month, I know what to get her!
Anyway, we all had a good time and I think everyone needed it!

No comments: