Sunday, August 09, 2015

Lots of babyness

We have been able to see our sweet nieces and nephews a lot this summer and I am very grateful for that. My girls adore their cousins and always have so much fun. 
Bria has inherited my obsession with babies and I have to fight her now if I want a turn holding the babies, dang it!

Matching cousins!
Jenny came up with both kiddos (super mom!) and took Jax to get his haircut. Reese tagged along because she loves going and I got to stay home with sweet Zoey.
I'm slightly obsessed with her cuteness

So happy to be with her Aunt Lulu
 We have also headed down to Albany a lot and we get to snuggle on Ames a ton which just makes our day...
I mean...that smile kills me!!!!

So happy to be able to hold him!

Obsessed with him!
 Ames is at such a fun age and the girls love making him smile and laugh...so do I :) He is such a busy boy and is already crawling and pulling up on everything. Lance and Kayla are in trouble because he is FAST!!
Giving baby Zoey loves
 I took Jax and the girls to the park one afternoon to give Jenny time to sleep. I don't think she slept at all the little turkey...but was productive around the house. So hard balancing that with a new baby!
So cute I can't take it

I mean, come on! She is heavenly.
Bria has been in summer school the last two weeks, although they call it Camp Achieve to try and encourage kids to like it :) It's 3 days a week for 3 hours, for 3 weeks. I think she has liked it for the most part, the math part she says is boring and she gets frustrated easily. We are definitely going to focus on helping her get through her frustration. Her teacher last year mentioned to me that if she can't solve something she gets frustrated and impatient. I was like, isn't that normal? haha...I'm so use to it I forget that some kids handle it calmly. So yeah, any suggestions as to how to help my child calm the heck down would be appreciated...I'm nearly at my wits end and school hasn't even started!
Reese and I have been enjoying park time together while Bria is at school. I love being able to focus on her and make her feel special. Her constant request is Starbucks. I have such a hard time saying no because I want it too!
Reese and Penny have been playing so well together too, they run back and forth and laugh and laugh. I don't understand the game but they sure do and they love it so I'm happy.
All in all, summer is moving at lightning speed and soon I will be doing school supply shopping and my favorite...school clothes!!!

No comments: