Monday, October 28, 2013

School pictures

We got Bria's school pictures back and they turned out cute:
 But seriously, why does she look 12 in the picture?!

We've been making trips to the library regularly and Randi and the girls have joined us. We usually pick out a ton of books, eat donut holes, then run around the huge pond in the back of the library. Overall it's a ton of fun and great way to run off some energy before lunch and naps.
 I read from a blogger that a great way to get your kids to smile for real is to laugh really hard, like a deep belly laugh. And then your kids will imitate you and you'll get a great picture, better than the "cheese" faces. Well, this is what I got:
 I laugh every time I see it, Reese's pretend laugh is cracking me up. So yeah, I think I'm going to have to figure something else out because that clearly didn't work :)
I sure love this one though!
Aside from school pictures and library trips, we've also been spending time getting into messes. Specifically Reese and Vaseline.
 She was quiet for a few minutes and Brian finally went up to see why. She had gone in our bathroom, stood on the stool and started digging into our tub of Vaseline.
 It looked like a Zombie attacked our Vaseline.

Her Vaseline hairdo
 It took two hair washings before it was kind of out of her hair. We are just lucky it was only on Reese and not our carpet or something.
Our little stinker
We are all getting pretty excited for Halloween, tonight is pumpkin carving/painting night!!

No comments: