Tuesday, October 08, 2013

It's here!

Pumpkin patches, pumpkin latte's, pumpkin beer, I do love this time of year.
Saturday we went to our first pumpkin patch of the season. It was sunny and actually kind of hot, which is crazy considering the day before was rainy, miserable, and cold. But that is Oregon for ya.
The kids got to feed donkeys, go down slides, play in some kind of grain, and just have a ball. Oddly enough we didn't get any pumpkins, but it's still a little early in the season for that, I like to wait to reduce the chance of a moldy pumpkin by Halloween.

Pool of grain and corn kernels, they were in heaven...I was kind of grossed out

Feeding the donkeys


Duck races, Reese wanted to spend the whole time here


Love these kiddos! Reese too, she didn't want to sit on the haystack for pictures though (she is SUCH a 2 year old!)


Love Weston's face in this!
 The following are the pictures Amanda took, it is obvious she is a way more talented photographer. Seriously, she's got the eye for good pics!
Family picture!
Silly kids (it is so much easier to get a silly picture than a normal, smiling one)

Framer

Love
I'm over my cold for the most part, but I still feel blah and I'm not sure why. I'm still exercising so I feel like I should be on top of the world but I'm having a hard time getting energy and feeling motivated these days. Hoping it passes soon because my girls are bored since I haven't been coming up with different games. Maybe a vacation would help ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! I hear ya about the blah; I'm hoping my cold goes away quickly!!

Sara