Monday, December 05, 2016

Thanksgiving

We got to enjoy a nice long weekend down in Albany for Thanksgiving and the big Civil War game between OSU and UofO.
We try to cram as much as we can into our trips to Albany/Corvallis. We thought with a longer trip it would be easy but man does time fly by!
We did Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping (Brian), work (me), tailgating, Beaver game (Brian), and then come Sunday we were exhausted. But it was awesome and we all had a fabulous time.

 Thanksgiving was at my Dad's this year and Lance and Kayla came as well.

I love this picture, cousin love and a glowing Kayla
 We had such a good time at my Dad's...girls played and us adults relaxed.

Abby and Bria

Family of 3!

Ames is slightly loved ;)

Oh my goodness I love him! Excuse my big mouth...he's so cute I couldn't resist.

We are obviously the more attractive of the siblings

Love my Kayla!

Safe to say my Dad was in Grandpa Heaven with so many of his grandkids running around

Brian carving the turkey


Cassidy and the girls

Love me some Brian dimples!
It was a delicious meal filled with lots of love and laughter...pretty perfect.

No comments: