Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Fall time

I have to share this cute pic of my nieces (and awesome photobombing nephew!). During the move these kiddos were awesome and helped a ton. They basically set up my girls' rooms (with Aunt Jenny) and I am so grateful. While unpacking they got pretty nostalgic when they found their old dress up clothes. I love that my girls got to play in them as well, but they have grown out of them so I sent them home with Jaidyn and Kailey. Now they can keep them and pass them onto their kids :)

Love these three kiddos!
 Jenny and kids came up one day so we could go to the pumpkin patch together. Poor Bria, we did it while she was in school...but we bought her candy so all was forgiven.


Zoey...you kill me!

We lucked out with some great weather!

Finding their way thru the hay maze

 We had a successful trip and don't worry, Bria eventually got to go to a pumpkin patch as well.

We had some pretty exciting visitors in October, Lanie (my cousin) and her 3 kiddos flew up from Arizona! They stayed with us for 2 nights and man did the girls have fun. Bristol and Brinley are the same ages as Reese and Bria and they all got along so well. Bria loved having sleeping buddies in her room.
 Grayson will be 2 in February and the girls would've held him the whole time if he was having it, but he is Mr. Independent and also loves his mama :) He's quite the cuddler and it's so sweet.
 Although the weather turned bad during their visit, we didn't let that stop us from going to the pumpkin patch :)


So happy to see her!








The littles having some fun!

So glad they came and visited, the kiddos had a blast and so did Lanie and I.

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

We had such a fun time visiting with you guys! And I love that I got to see your new house!

LoAnn said...

Such fun memories that were made. Lanie and you need to keep these girls getting together so they can have the memories that you and Lanie do. They are all so cute.