Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Bring on Christmas!

 We did something we never thought we would do....we had our tree up before Thanksgiving.
Gasp!
I know, we are crazy. But I don't regret it one bit. A large reason for us doing it so early was because Brian will be traveling the first 3 weekends in December, which sucks. So we took the opportunity to start Christmas a little early this year and try and get in some good quality family Holiday time. We did the tree and Brian did the lights outside as well.
Our front window is THE perfect place for a Christmas tree

I've also been doing Christmas shopping since I will be a single mama for awhile and it will be tough to get that done. I have just a few more things to get for the girls and then they are done, wahoo! If only I was so on top of our Christmas card this year...

No comments: