Tuesday, November 04, 2014

To Boise we go!

I have family from both sides in Boise so it's so much fun to go there and be able to see so many cousins. Growing up I was close to my cousins and Brian is always amazed that not only do I know all of them, but that I know their spouses names and all their kids names. It might be more impressive if you knew just how many cousins I have! I love it, family is the best. 

The girls played so well with all their second cousins and were in heaven. 

Reese and Brayden

Bria's favorite swing of all time




 Not only did the girls have a blast, but so did Brian and I. Jenny and Jax flew in too and we got to do some fun date night stuff with all our cousins. First night was a haunted house...
Cousins are the best
There was a really cool shopping place that is new since the last time we visited, they were in the process of setting up an outdoor ice skating rink which sounds pretty sweet.
Warming up by the fire

Aspen, Payten, Bria, and Reese
 Bria and Payten did not waste any time, they got right back to it and were instant best friends. It is so much fun to watch them together.
Halloween night finally arrived and we got all dressed up!

Annie and Daddy Warbucks!!!
My sweet Reese insisted that we call her Annie and corrected us every time we forgot. She didn't stop there, Brian was Daddy WARBUCKS, not just Daddy. Bria was Elsa and I was Minnie Mouse.
 I love that she completely got into character, it cracked me up.
Family pic!




 We went trick or treating on Harrison Blvd. That probably doesn't mean a lot to you but if you live in Boise it's pretty famous. It is by far the busiest street I have ever seen in my life. Every house is decorated and the people sit outside on their porch to hand out candy. Everyone is in costume and cops are even there to patrol traffic. It is quite the event.

My cousin Brad and his family
 The Worsley's did a carnival theme this year and went all out. Seriously, coolest house on the block by far!
My Aunt and Uncle
This came out blurry but it gives you an idea of the coolness...
Fire breather and everything


Emerald City was pretty cool too
Passing out candy with Uncle Nick (my Dad's brother), one of Bria's favorite parts
 Bria loved passing out candy, and on our way home she told me that she thought the guy she handed out candy with was so handsome! Adorable!
Uncle Nick with Jenny (Gerdie and Elliott from ET!)
 Did I mention there was a large amount of babies there? Did I mention I LOVE babies. I LOVE babies.
Penelope! 
 Never have I ever seen a happier baby than this little adorable red head, Penelope. Seriously. I could play with her all day long. Chelsee, you have yourself a sweet little lady right there!

This was even before the crazy crowds came.

Just another Halloween on Harrison Blvd!
We just had the best time there. It was a short trip but so much fun and I'm so grateful for our amazing families, truly blessed.

No comments: