Friday, November 07, 2014

Starbucks dates

I know I'm not the only Mom who enjoys taking their kids to starbucks. In fact, I think it's safe to say most moms enjoy doing that. 

 For some reason the Fall is the perfect time for Starbucks dates so usually once a week we go out for coffee together :)
 In other news, my little lady had school pictures and I was so excited to get them back!
 She has grown up so much it's crazyness. I mean just two years ago this was her:

 Eeek! That hair, those cheeks...she is scrumptious. And growing up so fast. This week Brian has been down in California for business and my Bria has been such a big help. It's fun to see her personality grow and watch her be responsible.
Speaking of Brian being gone, we miss him terribly. It's been a good week with the girls and we've held it together but I can tell I'm running out of steam and ready for a break!


Exhausted!!

No comments: