Monday, August 04, 2014

So far so good

The girls have been doing better about getting along and not fighting as often which I am grateful for. Food wise they are doing better as well, still get resistance from them but I've also learned they are just not big dinner eaters. They do a majority of their eating in the first half of the day and by dinner time they eat a pretty small amount.
Our summer is going by so fast, as usual. I am in shock it's already August and pretty much every weekend until school starts is booked. I'm starting to feel a little anxious about school, just not being prepared or having everything ready. It's just because it's new to me, if it's new I get a little anxiety. Good thing I'm on the PTA, hopefully that'll help prepare me.
We have obviously been staying busy which is why there is a lack of posting here lately. Also it's 100 degrees in our house and the computer room is upstairs in the hottest room so I don't feel much like spending any time in here usually. We are filling up our summer bucket list quite nicely though.

Walking around the pond at the library after getting donuts:
 We took a family hike:
 and after the hike went and played at Hood River where we got to watch kite skiing.

 Bria woke up one morning and had her heart dead set on making something so she helped make a cake:
 Birthday parties in the summer! Gracie turned 7 and had a Frozen themed party at an Ice Skating Arena, how perfect is that?

 Gracie was so sweet to help Bria
 When these two get along, they get along really well!


I got my nails done! Not just a manicure, I got gel nails :) I have a slight obsession with long fingernails, I have always loved them. I had fake nails in high school for a year or so, then again in college for a little bit. Haven't had them since and I've been dying to. So nearly a year ago when I learned I would be watching Penny and earning a little extra, I told Brian I would really like to get nails. After we paid off the Infiniti it was finally time to get my nails did, I am so happy!
They aren't quite as long as I would like but we (my nail lady and myself) decided I should start off slow. I love them and can't wait to do different colors every few weeks when I get them filled. Also, I could never be a hand model so don't judge.

No comments: