Monday, December 16, 2013

My new job

Through a friend of a friend, I met Lark. She works with Dusty, actually, and is so sweet. She had a baby girl in September and returns to work in January so a month or so ago I was asking what she was going to do with Penny. She was unsure and still looking...and an idea popped into my head.
I LOVE babies. Love babies. Brian and I are done having our own, we love our girls, love our sleep, and love our life. So we are complete.
But that doesn't mean I don't love to snuggle with babies. I told Lark I would be available to watch Penny and the rest is history. I am the new babysitter to sweet Penny Jo, 3 days a week. I've watched her a few times in December to give Lark some practice leaving her, and also give me practice :) I'm in love with that sweet girl and my girls love her as well. It's truly a match made in heaven and I'm thrilled to pieces. 
With my new gig I'm thinking I will have a harder time blogging, so for those still reading (pretty sure it's just family which is fine by me!) I may be writing less and just posting blurbs and pictures so the family doesn't forget what the girls look like ;)
Bria has been asking for a baby sister so this is a perfect solution :)


Sweet smiles!
All tucked in and cozy
Reese has done really well with the change. She loves Penny and has been so sweet with her.

Watching TV and Reese had to have her arm around Penny

Trying to take a picture of my success with 3 girls, Bria was on my left, Reese on my right (both cuddling with me), feeding Penny and taking a picture of it all. Bam!
And to play a little catch up, here are some pictures from the last week or so.

Family game night at Nate and Roxie's house with the Buell's too of course!

We love wine
A few pictures from a random day at our house:
Just carrying Reese in a bag


At Weston's party, bowling!!

Pin the nose on the snowman!
And last but not least, my sweet girl fell asleep in the car one morning and I laid her on the couch where she continued to sleep. Clearly she was not feeling well.
Also, she went her pants so that was super fun to clean. Good thing we have a couch cover on that couch.

No comments: