Tuesday, October 03, 2006

~Go Beavs?~
This past weekend Brian and I went to the Beaver game, courtesy of my work :) It was the first PAC-10 game of the season, Beavers vs. Cal. It was fun to get to go and the tickets were pretty good, but the Beavers were not so fun to watch. We will always be Beaver fans, through the good times and the bad, but holy cow our defense was unreal to watch. They were falling all over the field and it would take 3 of our guys to take down 1 of their guys. But again, the weather was fabulous and it was a fun day.
Saturday night we watched movies with Shane and Cheurysia, we had to watch a Zombie movie because Brian loves Zombie movies. I think it was called Sever, it wasn't too scary, but it wasn't too good either. That's okay though, we watched Scary Movie 4 afterwards and laughed quite a bit! Brian went up to Portland on Sunday to help our friends Gretchen and Marcus move into their new house, he said it was a really nice house! While him and his huge biceps helped them move, I decorated the house in Halloween stuff! I was waiting until October because I didn't want to jump the gun:) It looks good, but now that we have a bigger place I think we need more decorations, oh dear, another trip to Target, darn ;)
Yesterday we went and watched my 2 nieces and nephew for my sister and brother-in-law. We had a really good time and it makes it so much easier when they are the cutest kids and the most well behaved in the world ;) I'm not bias at all. I played barbies with Jaidyn and Kailey and our dog MJ kept my 1 year old nephew, Porter, very entertained. Brian read them a bedtime story and rocked Porter, what a wonderful sight it is to see babies in his arms.....don't worry though, we're gonna wait.
Well, I am going to try to post some pictures later, to juice up the blog! But goodbye for now! ♥

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Lindsey, I just have to tell you that the girls are still talking about how their barbies went to a wedding and more importantly to Costco for hotdogs. They had a blast and it means so much to them that you actually get down and play with them. These are the memories they will always remember!