Monday, October 16, 2006

~Cough, Sneeze, Kleenex, repeat~
Well, I got sick late last week and man it is hanging on. Saturday and Sunday I could barely talk and I haven't had a good night's rest the past 4 nights. I didn't want to be selfish so I got most the people in my office sick, just so they weren't feeling left out ;)
Brian and I have been decorating the house inside and out with halloween stuff, it looks pretty good too. I will take some pictures and post them a little later. We have some bat lights in the yard, ghost silhouettes in the window, and a pumpkin around our porch light.
We went to a wedding on Saturday, it was for our college friends we cheered with, Chris and Brittany. They were also our old roommates, Brian and Chris lived in the apartment right below Brittany and I, how convenient! It was a very pretty wedding, the reception was held at the Hilton and was decorated gorgeously. We saw so many familiar faces from cheering at OSU and Blazers, it was really fun to see everyone again.
Brian and I are planning a cruise next year, Septemberish, with all our friends. We want to make sure we do some traveling before we start a family and a cruise with all our friends seems like the perfect idea! We are still unsure of details but we wanted to get the idea out so people start saving :)
We are hoping to get Brian's car back this week, yay! Yes, it has been in the shop this whole time, I think 1 month. The head was cracked and a place in Salem is welding it, it has taken so long because they had to pinpoint the problem and take the engine apart. It's going to be weird having both our cars, it seems like ages since we've had both of them! Oh, and they aren't charging us as this should have been fixed the first time around, what a relief!
Well, now that I've bored you with a long, tedious post and included no pictures, I will sign off and post some pictures tonight.
Have a wonderful Monday ♥

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

yeah, so i wanted to tell you that I'm sorry my family got you sick. i'm so happy to hear that you aren't being charged for the car!!! and don't worry about the mask making kits for the kids this week--you can do it when you feel up to it. Love ya, Jaime