Saturday, March 25, 2017

Gymnastics, bike riding, and bye bye baby tooth

Reese has a love for gymnastics and fortunately we found a great place for her. She goes twice a week and is loving it. I don't have a ton of pictures because they don't like flash photography and they are usually a little too far away to get a good one. But I love watching her monkey around. Her favorite is the foam pit and bars. She also enjoys the balance beam and doesn't want her to teacher to help her across ha!



 This week we had two big milestones for Reese: bike riding and her first tooth came out!
She has been riding the balance bike for years and is fast on it. Well the other day she came to me and asked if I could put pedals on her balance bike. I said, "Well no, but you're describing a bike which we have for you." She said, "Ok, I want to try." And that was that, she got on and rode perfectly. She was timid with turning at first but after a few tries she totally nailed it and now wants to ride her bike all the time. She woke up at 7 am and wanted to ride before school.
Early morning riding...Daddy pumping up her tires

Proud girl

Then there's her tooth. She told us about a week ago that it was loose and Brian and I couldn't believe it. We weren't ready for her perfect little baby chiclet teeth to come out yet! But it's not up to us...and so her tooth continued to get looser and looser. It was so loose that we had no idea how it was even holding on. But I didn't want to push her so I told her to tell me when she was ready.
Well what do you know, I came to pick her from school and her teacher said she had something to show me, she held up a little bag with Reese's tooth!
It came out when she was eating snack. She was so excited and said it didn't hurt a bit!
This growing up stuff is no joke, my girls keep getting older and I continue to be speechless.

No comments: