Monday, November 16, 2015

Pumpkins and fall stuff


 Halloween has come and gone and it's almost Thanksgiving, but I still have to post about our Halloween festivities! We carved pumpkins this year, "we" being Brian and myself. The girls won't even reach in and pull the guts out of the pumpkin, they are too grossed out. So the job falls on us and since I'm not a fan of carving, I choose to paint mine. I do carve one of the girls so Brian doesn't have to do 3 pumpkins, aren't I nice?
In other big news, Bria will be asking for two front teeth for Christmas!
 It is crazy how much her smile has changed.
I mean look at this little 3 year old!!! 
We also went to the pumpkin patch with friends.
 Brian wasn't able to make it, he had lots of work to do.
Our family photo made me sad...

...so Amanda lent me her husband haha! I mean, Dusty and Brian are practically twins anyway ;)



 In addition to pumpin carving and pumpkin patches, there are school Halloween parties. Reese's preschool didn't have a party, just a dress up day.


Halloween 2015, Reese is an adorable little owl

At school 

Loved this costume

Halloween 2015 Bria was a Bat! Her missing front teeth were the perfect addition to the costume
Reese accompanied me to Bria's Halloween party at school and both girls were excited for it.
 Reese didn't last long though...
She's not really sleeping but she did lay down for awhile

Bria and her friend Ruby
The day of Halloween Brian took the girls to the Columbia Employee store where they were having a mini Halloween party, complete with awesome face painting.
A pink bat 

Yep, that's Brian as a zombie...scary but impressive


All ready to trick or treat!

It rained. Hard. We were all carrying umbrellas and we were still soaked. It was an Oregon Halloween like you would expect. The girls lasted about 2 blocks and then wanted to go home, I was very glad! We spent the rest of the evening handing out candy with Grammy and Heather. We had a pretty fun Halloween despite the rain.

No comments: