Wednesday, August 23, 2006
















These are pictures from my bridal shower, I have a hard time posting a blog without posting pictures :-)

Well, today is my last day at the Credit Union and only 5 days until I start my new job at Allied. Right now I am pretty excited about it because I know this means the beginning of a new journey is almost here. But, come Sunday night I think I will be pretty nervous to start the new journey, I'm sure there are many tears and tantrums to come......good luck Brian! I am someone who doesn't bottle any feelings up, you can tell when I'm happy and you can tell when I'm mad, this can be both good and bad. One of the reasons Brian is so good for me is because he can ignore my moments of irrationality and anger, yet laugh with me in my moments of happiness, he's simply the best :-)

No comments: