Tuesday, June 13, 2006


This is Brian and Lindsey's blog where you can learn all about us. We met 5 years ago through OSU cheer and have been together for 2 1/2 years. He is the love of my life and I can't wait to marry him on July 15th! I work at a Credit Union in the accounting department and love the people I work with. I have been there for 2 years. Brian works at UPS as a driver and has more ambition than anyone I have ever known. We enjoy where we work and aspire to do great things in our careers!
Brian and I love to hang out with our family and friends and of course our adorable dog MJ. She is a pomeranean maltese with the sweetest personality in the world, plus she doesn't bite or bark:)
We are so excited to get married this summer, July 15th is coming so fast! Our honeymoon is going to be wonderful, we are going to Maui and since neither of us have been to Hawaii it will be very special.
We have 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen in the wedding and all of them we love dearly. My sisters Jaime and Jenny are my matron and maid of honor, respectively. Brian's twin sister Sara, and our dear friend Tiff will be bridesmaids as well. Brian's best man is Bauer (Nathan Bauer) who we both met about 5 years ago when we started OSU Cheer. Craig, Shane, and Eric will be groomsmen and they are long time friends of Brian's.

1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Yeah! I am so excited you started a blog!!! And I am the first one to comment--do I get a reward? jaime