Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Go Beavs!

I put Bria's OSU onesie on and did a little photo shoot. Thanks Aunt Sara for her cute onesie!

Aren't these socks adorable?

Here she is sporting her Beaver pride (I added the bow to girlie it up)

Giving mom a little smile:

The blanket is from Brian's mom, it was a perfect back drop for these pictures!

The little booties were cute:

I thought Bria was going to roll over so I started filming, but she started getting cranky and tired and decided she didn't want to. It's still pretty cute though, she sticks her thumb in her mouth and gets sleepy.



Saturday night we went to a BBQ at a friends' house and Bria did really well. I put her in their office around 9:30 pm (way past her bedtime, but she was all smiles) to go to sleep, thinking she wouldn't do it and so we'd have to leave, but my little angel fell right asleep! So we hung out and talked for awhile and then decided it was time to call it a night. I was so nervous to go in and carefully pick her up, but again, she did awesome. She woke up a little but fell right back asleep on the ride home and snuggled up as soon as I put her in the crib. I was such a proud mommy :)

Her sleeping has been great since we got back from Shasta. She sleeps all the way until about 7:30 am and is all smiles when you go in to get her. Sunday she slept in until 9:30 am since she had gone to bed so late, I couldn't believe it. This morning she got up at 5:30 am and was hungry so I fed her and then tried to have her go back to sleep on my chest but she was so curious and just wanted to look around. I finally put her back in her crib and she went right to sleep. Again, she didn't wake up until 9:30 am. I have a little sleepy head! But, I am trying to remember that soon she'll change it up on me because that is what babies do. So I will enjoy it for now and not stress over when it's going to end.

I've got a cute video of her latest milestone, you'll have to come back tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Steph said...

How cute is she!! She definitely looks cute in that orange color!

Jenn said...

Yay for transitioning so well during bedtime at a friends house!! :)

E said...

I guess this means Lyla will have to take some USC pictures ;)

Annette said...

I love babies in Beaver gear!!