Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Amateur photo shoot

My intention was to have Jaime do a newborn photo shoot when Bria was just a week old, but that never happened because those first few weeks were so rough and it stressed me out to think of trying to do a photo shoot. I am now kicking myself and so mad that I didn't have Jaime come do one.
So now I am attempting to get her 3 month pictures, but have postponed them and Jaime and I can't seem to get our schedules in sync. I finally decided I would do a little mini one myself so I at least have something! Not that Bria doesn't have plenty of pictures, she does, but I want the ones with a really nice camera and cute blankets and a naked baby bum. These pictures are of low quality and taken by me, a very poor photographer. The lighting is horrible despite me trying to fix some of them. Oh well. Luckily Bria is adorable so it doesn't matter.











9 comments:

Brandi said...

I love them! Baby butts are so stinking cute!!!!! I did mine by a window and used natural light. Then made them Black and White (because that makes ANY photo look better!)

Danielle said...

oh these are SO CUTE!!!

Steph said...

Wow! She is sooo cute!!! Great pictures!! :)

Emilie said...

Very Cute! Hope everything is going well. I have a box to send to you one of these days! haha! :)

Shannon said...

Awww, what a great photo shoot, she is so cute!

Z said...

Babyyyyyyyyyyy butt! :) She is going to be so pretty, just like her momma.

goeckie said...

Awww she is so cute! I LOVE them!

Amy said...

wow, she's getting so big! and chunky! :)

L said...

LOVE THEM! She is the perfect model, you did a great job!