Saturday, June 20, 2009

4 Months

Stats:
Weighs: 13 pounds 15.5 ounces-60th percentile
Length: 25 inches-75th percentile
Head: 16 inches-50th percentile

I thought she weighed more since she has so many adorable rolls! It looks like she may get her daddies height, I can just see our family pictures 15 years from now: Brian, Bria, another child :), then pan down to see Lindsey.

Bria-isms:
Rolls from tummy to back (both left and right)
Rolls from back to side, almost to tummy
Loves eating her hands
Sucks both thumbs, starting to favor her left one
Loves sucking on her receiving blankets
Started to enjoy her jumperoo
Doesn't like to stand
Started to scream-she is finding her voice :) I'm not a fan of the screaming cry, I miss her little sweet cry.
Started blowing raspberries yesterday and it is adorable! Hopefully I can catch it on video soon.
Loves looking at herself in the mirror, it is so fun to watch.
She is getting close to playing with her feet, she swings her legs up higher each day.
Loves to cuddle, yay!!!!

Her appointment went pretty well yesterday, although she is so not a fan of those shots. She pretty much cries until we can rock her to sleep. Once she had a little snooze she was all smiles and back to her normal self thank goodness. I really hate shots.

She has done a little better the past 2 nights, she has woken up around 1:30 am both nights. I go in there, turn her over and she goes back to sleep. That has been really nice.

"Um, excuse me Thumper, you are kind of blocking me."

"Much better, stay there, thanks."

Contemplating life:

All smiles :)

My happy girl:

Love those chubby legs:

Wish us luck in Shasta, I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Our first family vacation!

5 comments:

L said...

Look at those legs!! OMG so cute!

Danielle said...

She is getting so big next to Thumper! Adorable! Dillon has started with the screaming too. It's kind of funny, but boy can he scream! Good luck in Shasta!!

Steph said...

She's so cute!!! I hope you had a good time in Shasta!

Emilie said...

My oh my. Four months already. She is getting so big, and she is soo darn cute! I love the pictures with Thumper. :) How are things going?

Annette said...

What a cute smile!!! You look great post-baby too. :)