Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day-Belated Post





This was Brian's first Father's Day and he said it was by far his best one ;)
I am in awe of how wonderful Brian is, he is the most amazing Dad and so incredibly involved. He loves to make Bria laugh and it's his personal mission everyday to do so. He is also the king of putting her to sleep, once she hits his chest it's all over. Sometimes he even puts her to sleep a little too soon, but I can't complain.
It is truly the best feeling to watch Brian with Bria and it just warms my heart. I could not ask for a better husband and father to Bria, he amazes me everyday.
Not only does Bria have an amazing father, but I do as well. I love my Dad so much, he is always so incredibly loving and supportive. It means the world to us.
Hope everyone had a nice father's day!

No comments: