Thursday, November 21, 2013

Put away the crib for good

A few weeks ago we packed the crib up for the last time. It was bitter sweet. I love entering new stages with the girls and seeing them grow, it is so much fun. But saying goodbye to the crib was saying goodbye to the baby stage forever. Which is easy to get nostalgic about when you aren't in the baby stage. I mean, little sleep, crying, baby proofing, diapers. It's exhausting.
But babies are so stinkin' cute! 
At least I took a million pictures of my girls as babies.
So here is Reese's new big girl room.

 My vision is purple and teal/turquoise. The turquoise will have to wait a little, thinking of painting the dresser white and putting turquoise chevron contact paper on the drawers. It's a pinterest idea and I'm scared, but really want to try it.
 Also need to figure out something hang on that big empty wall...a canvas of the girls? Like it.

1 comment:

LoAnn said...

its a darling room!