Thursday, November 07, 2013

He's incredible

Today is a special day, 37 years ago Brian was born and the world changed forever.
 I have never known someone who is more curious or hilarious than him. He is always asking a million questions, touching everything, and taking everything in he possibly can. It's the reason he is so smart.
 As a child and young adult he was challenging to say the least ;) I think he gave his Mom many sleepless nights and lots of stress, I feel for her! But it all led to the amazing man, husband, and father he is today.
Brian is very social, he absolutely loves people and can talk to anyone. I am always taking notes in social situations, remembering all the questions he asks and his naturally outgoing nature.

 I admire that he is never afraid to be himself. He is confident and ambitious and it's a very attractive quality.
 He tells it like it is and you know he will be honest with you, whether you like it or not ;)
 Watching him become a father was surreal. He dove in head first like he does with everything. He took it seriously and is always wanting to do right by his girls.
 I am so incredibly lucky, he knows when I need a break and steps in with ease. He encourages me to go spend time with my family while he gets some quality time in with the girls.
 The girls are obsessed with him. They have to give him multiple hugs and kisses every morning before he leaves for work and they prefer to walk him out to the car...despite cold or rainy weather. When he comes home they want to wrestle him and jump on him and just hug on him.
 I love how supportive he is of me staying home. He is constantly building me up and making sure I know his appreciation for what I do. I honestly couldn't do it without his constant affirmation and grateful attitude.
 After 7 years of marriage and 10 years of being together we have learned a lot. It hasn't been an easy road at times, we've hit bumps and detours. We have both been frustrated and at our wits end, but this last year has been an incredible one in our marriage. We grew so much and have rediscovered what it is to put your spouses happiness first. We choose each other every day, we choose to be married and work on our relationship.
 I am truly blessed to be married to this amazing man. He is everything I could want and then some.
 He is funny, ambitious, smart, sexy, handsome, confident, fun, and I just love him.
 I am grateful I chose him for my husband and for my children's Dad.
 He loves us unconditionally and tells us daily.

Happy birthday Brian, I love you.

*This video was my Christmas present from him last year. He did it all on his own and it means so much to me. I cried a lot while I watched it.



2 comments:

LoAnn said...

Happy birthday Brian! I hope its a great day.

Anonymous said...

Wow....I adore you two! What an amazing blog post. Happy Birthday, Brian.
~Amy