Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year Thanksgiving is going to be nice and relaxing, both Brian and I are looking forward to it. My sister's are spending it with their spouses' families so Brian and I decided to host a little one at our house. My brother and his girlfriend are coming over, along with my Mom and Randy, and my cousin Lanie and her husband and little girl. It's going to be pretty chill but I am still really excited to have everyone over and eat some delicious food. We'll whip out some of our games and play those too, it should be some good times here at the Holcomb Hideway :)

This little girl is very excited, as you can see she'll be our centerpiece in the middle of the table.

And she'll be downing the bubbly all night from her UPS mug.

Bria got her 3rd tooth a little bit ago, her top right one :) It looks like she'll be getting her 2 front teeth by Christmas, how appropriate. And of course with another tooth comes 2 weeks of a snotty nose. We've got the humidifier going every night in her room, vapor rub, Boogie wipes, and the booger sucker- she hates the last two. I also admit to picking her nose, I can't help it.

Brian is finishing up fall term, wahoo! Just one more week and then he has a couple off before he starts his LAST term. Oh this is just glorious news, music to my hears. The end is in sight and it's a beautiful thing.

I am just trying to stay busy with Bria and get out of the house at least once a day, the sunshine helps. I'm also attempting to teach Bria everything I can, but she prefers to talk and for me to listen. Who am I to argue, I love that little voice.
She has started yelling when she talks now which is kind of funny, until it's been for 10 minutes straight and I'm driving so I can't pay attention to her and she keeps doing it until she starts getting really mad and cries. Then gets tired and falls asleep.

It's almost time to put up the Christmas decorations, yay!

Who needs toys when you have a UPS mug to play with?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

May I have a nibble of that delicious little centerpiece?

"Oh, and try Ziploc/Glad plastic containers with a lid and a spoon - best toys ever", says Jack

Jenna said...

Is that the onesie I sent her? :)