Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mini photo shoot

I have been totally slacking in getting more photo shoots with Bria. Sure I take a bazillion at home while she plays and does cute things, but I want to get more professional type ones done. But the weather isn't cooperating and I keep forgetting to schedule an appointment with my sister.
So I finally just decided to at least get a few with my point and shoot camera and amateur skills. After looking at them I realize the outfit I chose wasn't the greatest, but she still looks cute. Although I could punch myself for forgetting to turn off the date stamp, ugh.







I'm so mad I forgot to move the Beaver blanket before I took this one!

Next time I'll wait until Brian is home so he can take the pictures and I can try and make her smile more!

Bria's doctor's appointment is tomorrow morning so I'll be posting her stats and 9 month updates. 9 months, oh my gosh.


3 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

Love the pic's! Where did you get her skirt?! It's adorable.

Brandi said...

Words cannot even describe how absolutely adorable Bria is! I can't believe he is so big. Sigh.

Brandi said...

For the record I didn't mean HE I meant SHE but I am a terrible typer. Sorry!