Monday, November 16, 2009

A comedian

We were in the car driving to Costco yesterday when Bria starts laughing. Both Brian and I turn around to see what is making her laugh. Herself. She is making herself laugh by fake coughing. It was hilarious and adorable. Then she started clapping which was so exciting since she hasn't done that on her own yet. It was sporadic and uncoordinated but it was clapping nonetheless.

Did I mention she started waving too? Out of nowhere last Thursday she decided to start waving at people and at herself. It cracks me up. She smiles and is so proud of herself when she waves.
She is turning into a little person and it's just crazy!

Fortunately she still cuddles one our chest and in our arms, both Brian and I love that. Everytime I rock her I just take in the moment because I know it'll be too soon when she'll be running around and rocking with mommy will be a thing of the past. Sigh.



Bria has started getting frustrated when she can't get to a toy she wants. Unfortunately it's always MJ's toys that she wants so I really don't want her to get them. She'll go back and forth between her tummy and sitting up, but hasn't figured out how to crawl forward. Silly girl.

She did stand up on her own in the bathtub tonight! I couldn't believe my eyes, I started yelling for Brian to get in there. It was pretty cute seeing her naked bum standing in the bathtub. She held onto the side of her little tub and just stood up. Such a big girl.

2 comments:

flojat said...

Aw, what a cute little cuddle bug!

Carly said...

I am just now fully appreciating the snuggle sleep of the beginning, now I crave it and it occurs far less often than I would like.
She is so gorgeous Lulu