Thursday, February 05, 2009

This and That

What have we been up to lately? Let's see...

  • Brian got a new boss on Monday and things are going well
  • I have had a very good week at work and I'm thankful for that
  • Brian's class is going well, he has a midterm due on Sunday
  • I only have 1 week left at work, OH. MY. GOSH. !!!
  • Brian started to feel flu like symptoms on Tuesday and now we are wondering if it's salmonella poisoning, that would suck
  • We have gone to bed early the last 2 nights and I feel wonderful, I love sleep
  • Superbowl Sunday was really fun, we went to my Dad's with the family and ate the best food ever
  • The weather has been unbelievably gorgeous, but it's suppose to start raining today :(
  • We're ready to have a baby!

So yeah, that's about it for us lately. I am looking forward to a low-key weekend since we were busy last weekend. I want to clean and organize all weekend...and take baths. Oh, and I'm getting a pedicure on Saturday thanks to my Mom, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so stinkin' excited for you to have this baby! I hope everything goes wonderfully for you and I hope you have awesome nurses - that makes all the difference, I think. I'm excited for you to fall in love with her and also fall in love with your husband all over again. There is something (for me) so magical and romantic about watching your hubby become a daddy - it's such a beautiful and bonding experience. Best wishes! Can't wait to see pictures of her on your blog!!! (P.S.) My birthday is on the 20th, so you should try and have her then! Ha!)

Molly said...

Sounds like things are going well for y'all and that you're nesting in full force!

I hope you get some good weather for a couple extra days. Send the rain to Texas-- we really need it here.

Audrey said...

Yay for work nearly being over! It's getting so close!!