Wednesday, February 18, 2009

At home

Well, it's my 3rd day staying at home and I can honestly say I like it. Although I have to admit it's a bit more unsettling than I thought it was going to be, I mean I've had a job for so long it feels weird to just be at home. I guess I just pictured Bria being here to keep me busy :)
So far I have done laundry, gone grocery shopping, taken naps, gone out to lunch, cleaned, filed, drove to the fire station for a car seat installation demo, and walked. I don't have a ton more to clean and organize so let's hope Bria comes soon. 

Brian has had very long days at work this week and doesn't get home until after 7 pm :( He's pretty tired so I'm hoping soon his days become a little shorter. Long work days and homework make for a very exhausted Brian, although he still is a good sport and doesn't complain. It would just be nice to spend more time together.

I know that is a short update but there is not a lot going on here besides praying for Bria to make her debut, please feel free to join in those prayers! 





2 comments:

Emilie said...

Sounds like you are being productive and getting lots of things done before Bria comes!

Enjoy the quiet... and the naps!

I hope she comes soon, I can't wait to see LOTS Of pictures. :)

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you!