Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates

Brian finished up his classes this last weekend, yay! He is taking fall term off which I am thrilled about. UPS puts a cap on how much they will pay for school each year and he reached it in spring term, so we had to pay for summer term, ick. It's worth it though. Anyway, I think we are both excited about the break he'll have and hopefully it will give us time to prepare for a little one that will join us :-)

So I've been wanting to get my pictures off our memory card and decided to upload them to snapfish. I attempted this last week and after an hour 65% of the pictures were uploaded. I was almost done and I was very excited. Suddenly the computer froze, when it came back to life the window closed. No need to panic, at least it got most of the pictures. Wrong. It uploaded none of them. Still, at least I have my pictures on the camera so no need to get all huffy about it. I was bummed sure, but it wasn't the end of the world. I went to bed and decided I'd take care of it on Wednesday night. I gave it another go on Wednesday but our computer decides to have a virus, wonderful. So I still have yet to get the pictures uploaded to snapfish, someday I will. At least I had good intentions. Brian has been able to work around the virus and work on his school stuff, but I just decided to wait until he is done with his class and can clean the computer off entirely.

Brian and I are on vacation next week, yay! We are both thrilled of course even though we don't have a ton of plans, it'll just be nice to have time off. We are going to Washington this weekend for labor day, but that's about it. I love having time off work, it makes me so happy.

Did I mention we got cable? We are coming out of the stone ages people, we caved and got basic cable. Like the really basic, but hey, it's better than nothing. Most importantly we are able to watch The Office when season 5 starts.

So in a nutshell, what have we been up to lately?
HP Picnic on the 16th, really hot but tons of fun
Birthday celebrations for my amazing father and adorable little sis, Cassidy
Dinner with Tiff, Eric, and Maggie (she's 12 weeks old now!)-so fun
Brian has been doing homework
I have been reading pregnancy books
BBQ with neighbors (Scott & Adi, Roxi, Nate and their little one-Gracee)
Watching movies together and relaxing on the couch

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey girl! So when do I get to see you?? Let's plan something! We don't know anybody yet so we are available anytime. Let me know.

Shannon said...

The Office starts within a month. I am so excited, I can barely contain myself. I hope you're doing good!