Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Sisters!

Sisters are the best. 
I am very very blessed to have the sisters I do, I love them to pieces. So when Brian and Schuyler planned a hike I was excited that Jaime and the kids were going to come up. And just because Kyle and Lance weren't hiking, they were working so I was thrilled when Kayla and Jenny were willing to come and hang at the Holcomb house. Our home is not large and we only have 3 rooms, but everyone was flexible and willing to make it work which I appreciated so much. 


Cuddling my Zoey
Porter was such a good sport to hang with so many girls this weekend. Fortunately he had Jax and Ames to help balance it out :)
Such a good big cousin

She is so good at smiling when I ask her too :) And still getting use to that toothless smile!

I took Jax and the girls to the park so Jenny and Zoey could snooze


These two...not only do they love being naked, they love playing together and it's just the sweetest

Zoey girl did lots of this and man I could watch her forever

Zoey Rae...Chanel ;) Get it, see what we did there? I take no credit, it was all Zack (Lance's friend)

Oh Ames, how that smile cures any cranky 3 year old


So so happy! 
Bria is such a mini me, she would not leave Ames alone. And asked constantly if she could hold Zoey. Jenny was so sweet and willing to let her, but I wasn't super excited about the extra sharing I had to do ;)
She would also follow Ames around and attempt to make him laugh every chance she got.

Stud muffin!
 We didn't do too much besides hang out and get a little shopping in, but I just love being able to spend time with family. It may seem chaotic to some but honestly I love the memories my girls are making with their cousins. And man were they wiped out!

Bria slept in bed with me and Reese slept on a mat right beside my bed. I actually loved crawling into bed each night with these two sound asleep next to me, so comforting.

No comments: