Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The suite Beaver game

I spelled suite wrong on purpose, you'll see why...
We headed down to Corvallis for the Beaver game and the girls were so excited to be staying at Jax's house :) It's so fun to watch them play together and make memories with their cousins. I have so many amazing memories with all my cousins and I want my kids to have the same thing.

Jax and Bria bonding over the iPad...
 Saturday morning Reese got to join Jax at his soccer practice and she was thrilled that something was actually for her. She is so use to tagging along and watching Bria do all the sports so it was fun to have something for her.

 She loved running and kicking the ball and felt like such a big girl. She did have a few "almost' breakdowns where she seemed tired and I attributed that to her lack of sleep since her and Bria stayed up way too late talking and playing in bed together.
 But overall she didn't do too bad and clearly she loved it because she is still talking about.
Bria helped Jax stay involved :)
 After naps we loaded up the kiddos and went to tailgate at the stadium

 It was so hot.
Scorching. In the 90's with no wind to cool us down. I had a bit of an anxiety attack with all the people and heat and lack of planning in terms of what we were going to do first. Clearly I would die in Arizona. This girl can't take too much heat.
But eventually we had fun despite the heat.



 The girls had a ton of fun at the indoor center where there were bouncy houses galore. Then this balloon animal guy came and Brian got in line because Bria wanted a balloon. Sounds innocent. We waited in that line for 2 hours.
2 hours.
120 minutes.
My daughter, who has the attention span of a fruit fly at times, waited in line for 2 hours in the hot and humid indoor center. She wanted the unicorn balloon and she wanted it bad.
The guy was incredibly talented but very thorough so he took a long time to make each custom balloon. He was so nice though and the poor guy was sweating bullets. The crazy part was that no one was tipping him!!! These balloons were absolutely free but no one was giving him something extra for his incredible skills. I don't know why but that really got to me. Don't worry, I tipped him...with the help of Kayla since I didn't have my wallet on me. Brian had left an hour into it to get all the stuff for the game ready.

 So, the suite part.
Kyle got an amazing hook up and scored a brand new suite at the game!! So us siblings and kids got to enjoy a Beaver game in style.
Kailey is likin' this

View from the back balcony


This how we do

High rollers ;)

Sisters!!! Kayla, Me, Abby, Jenny, and Jaime (just missing Cassidy)


Cheerleaders
It was such a great way to watch the game, especially with kids because they were able to run around when they got antsy. Reese ended up passing out towards the end, it was a late game and we were all pretty exhausted by the end of the night. But so grateful for an amazing experience!

No comments: