Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Getting my butt in gear

We received our first Christmas card in the mail last week (yay!) and our second one yesterday. I decided it was time I actually ordered ours.
Usually I am way more on top of things but November flew by in the blink of an eye that I barely had time to be productive, or at least that's my excuse. I have gotten some Christmas shopping done which is nice. And yesterday I sat down, did our Christmas cards and ordered them, now I just have to go pick them up and address them all...which takes a long time, blerg. I guess me and a glass of wine will be hanging out tonight as I address the cards, so if you get one and it's crooked then you know yours was addressed towards the end ;)
This Friday is Brian's work party and I'm looking forward to going, especially because Grammy and Aunt Heather are watching the girls. Yay for adult conversations!
And here are 2 pictures from Weston's birthday party this last weekend, obviously I was busy chasing 2 kiddos instead of snapping photos!
Carnival themed!

Reese and a sweet baby friend :)
Alright...off to those Christmas cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the carnival theme and I fully expect my card to be crooked :). ~Amy