Friday, November 19, 2010

Cold but no rain...

...means Bria and I can go to the park. The rain is making quite a presence lately so when we got a break last week I bundled Bria up and we went to the park.

She absolutely LOVES her gloves and I'm so glad because her fingers stayed nice and warm.
She was in a long sleeve shirt, a jacket, and her puffy vest with the hood on but I still worried if she was warm enough, it was just freezing outside.
It did not affect Bria though, I had to drag her away after 45 minutes because I was afraid her nose would freeze off.
She reluctantly said bye-bye to the park and we went home for dinner.

After dinner and some time hanging out, we decided to go to Starbucks for hot chocolate.
We drove there but we still bundled her up because the walk to the car was frickin' freezing.
Adorable hat & gloves from Kohl's.

I wish I would've taken my camera to Starbucks because it was such a fun family outing. We live right by this place called Orenco Station and they have an adorable little area with condos, restaurants, cafe's, and Starbucks...of course. There is one little street going in and all the trees have white lights on them. It was a little foggy and just looked so pretty. We warmed up with some drinks in Starbucks while Bria charmed everyone and then we walked slowly back to the car so we could enjoy the Christmas-like atmosphere. I think we'll make that our Friday night treat from now on...if the rain doesn't try and ruin it.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great day!